Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss Mexico bagged the Miss Universe Crown

I was watching the live Abs-CBN telecast of the Miss Universe pageant today and I can't help myself shouting in delight when Miss Philippines, Venus Raj was called to join the 5 finalists.

I kept myself glued on TV waiting and listening intently to the judge's questions and corresponding answers by the top five beauties. They were all smart to answer questions but Ms. Raj answer was kinda shallow (for me) because of the not-so-mind-boggling question asked by her chosen judge.

Ms. Venus Raj emerge as the 4th runner up. The Ms. Universe crown goes to Ms. Mexico Jimena Navarrete. Ms. Mexico is very beautiful and smart. She deserve the crown.

Here's the new Ms. Universe...









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails