Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kris Aquino is Sick

the ever kikay Kris AquinoImage by bluesmarquez via Flickr
Kris Aquino was not able to show up in her show Pilipinas Win na Win because she's sick. In her tweet, Kris said "Yes I was sick today, totally heartsick & crying nonstop. I shouldn't admit weakness, but I'm falling apart because ending a marriage is hell. Bimby gave me kleenex & asked what's wrong mom? I was honest & said mama & papa r fighting. Then he said wise words na super wake up call for me, u r brave mama ko. I asked him if he wanted his papa to come back to live w/ us & he said mama dito tayo (then he said name of condo where we live), papa ko sa other house pero friends tayo no more away-away."

Kris Aquino said, "And so I face tomorrow's hearing w/ that intention, for bimby's sake, I'll offer friendship to his papa. Somebody text me, may angels tread before u sa path u'll go thru tomorrow. My angel baby james already did.That is the truth in my heart & all that I feel. I know I failed as a wife & james also failed as a husband. But we still have a chance to succeed as parents. And our son deserves the best effort I can give. Di ko man nabigyan si bimby ng complete family, but I can still make sure he'll always feel the love of both his parents for him. Good night. Say a prayer for our hearing tomorrow."


It's always painful to say goodbye, what more going through a process of ending a marriage. The kids are the ones who will suffer the most. I hope everything will turn out good between Kris and James for the sake of their son.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails