Monday, September 12, 2011

Ms. Philippine's Shamcey Supsup Finishes 3rd Runner-up in Miss Universe 2011


Our very own Miss Shamcey Supsup finishes 3rd runner-up in the newly concluded Miss Universe Pageant held in Sau Paolo, Brazil. Miss Supsup has chosen judge Vivica Fox to asked her the question. Fox asked, "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not?

Miss Shamcey Supsup answered, " If I would have to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. If the person loves me, he'll love my God too".

Shamcey Supsup graduated Magna cum laude from UP-Diliman and she also topped the Architecture Licensure Exam. She was born in General Santos City on May 16, 1986. Conratulations Shamcey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails