Friday, September 16, 2011

Brad Pitt Says Marriage with Jennifer Aniston is "Pathetic"


Handsome actor Brad Pitt reveals in an interview that his marriage to Jennifer Aniston was pathetic. He said that he pretended his marriage with Jennifer Aniston something that it was not. Before he was with Angelina Jolie, he spent a lot of time smoking marijuana and "hiding".

"I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't", according to Brad Pitt.

With Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt is much happier."One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mum. She is such a great mum. Oh man, I'm so happy to have her", Brad said.

Parenting to a brood of six comes easy with Brad Pitt because he trusts his instincts,he revealed. Brad Pitt shared in Parade magazine, "I was surprised at how automatic it is, how much of it is instinctual. And now I have great confidence and trust in those instincts.

"I mean, one sound at night and you're awake and up because they may need you. Or when they start to have a tantrum, you know to divert them from spinning out by helping them focus on something. It just goes on and on.

"I tell them, "You can make a mess, but you've got to clean it up.'"

Wow, that's a good revelation Brad. I admire and salute you for being true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails