Sunday, August 28, 2011

Philippine's Shamcey Supsup Leads Online Poll for Ms. Universe


Philippine representative to the Ms. Universe is on top of the online voting for Ms. Unvierse 2011. Filipinos are in full support for Ms. Shamcey and their online votes proved it. People can vote for their representatives until September 11 through Ms. Universe site and NBC's official website. The winner of the poll will automatically get a spot in the top 16 semi finalists of the pageant. Filipinos can vote for Shamcey 10 times a day per email address.

Shamcey Supsup is very grateful for her countrymen for the support for her. She said in her message, “Thank you for always praying for me and supporting me. It has been a roller-coaster ride and I'm getting my strength from all the Filipinos who kept on sending me messages on FB and Twitter. Thank you. I will be doing my best,”.

This year's Ms. Universe pageant is held in Sau Paulo, Brazil. Good luck to Ms. Shamcey. I hope she'll get the most coveted crown this year.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails