Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Paris Hilton Meets Her Filipina Friend and Loyal Fan and Says She Loves the Philippines



Paris Hilton, an elite actress-model-entrepreneur met her loyal fan Ms. Isha Dinio and gave her a Paris gray and pink purse. Isha Dinio also gave her gift to Paris packed inside a native woven bag. She is very happy to meet her idol face-to-face. Isha told reporters that she has been a loyal Paris fan ten years ago and there's something in Paris Hilton that she loves very much in spite of the negative publicity that the Paris sometimes get from the media.

The pretty and popular hotel heiress Paris Hilton who has been in the Philippines for a 5-day visit told reporters that she loves very much the Philippines. Paris said, I'm having the most wonderful time here in the Philippines".


"It's gonna be the best beach club."

Paris related, "I travel around the world so I'm very inspired from everywhere I've been. "I've been to the most beautiful resorts and hotels and beach clubs all over the world."So, when people go to the Beach Club of Azure, they'll already know that it's designed by me—it's gonna be very Paris, sexy, and beautiful.

"It's gonna be the best beach club."

"I have many proud moments in my life. I've worked very hard for my amazing business. When asked about her biggest achievements she said, "I have some proud moments releasing album to writing books to movies. I've really done it all. "But this is probably the one thing that I am most proud about especially my great grandfather started a hotel chain. "I'm continuing his legacy, and that's what I'm doing now. I really feel so proud."

Her words of wisdom for Filipinos who want to succeed in life, "It is all about believing in yourself, being confident, and working towards your dreams. "And never let anyone hold you back. "No matter what people say, always believe in yourself that you can do it. And believe that when you're a good person, a good karma will come into your life".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails