Friday, July 15, 2011

Children Custody Battle Between Ruffa Guttierez and Ex-Husband Yilmaz Bektas


Ruffa Gutierrez tweeted on her twitter account on the night of 13th of July, Wednesday: "Just received a shocking phone call. The storm I was anticipating is coming, SOON. Please pray for me as I fight the biggest battle of my life."

It's been reported that Yilmaz Bektas sent an email to GMA news. He questioned the custody given to Ruffa by the court. "How does the court made a decree in favor of Ruffa without giving me the right to defense myself and gave the guardianship right of my children to her?", Yilmaz reportedly said.

He also insisted that he gave financial support to his children. "I always gave my money to my children."I would not have offered 2 millions dollars to Ruffa in order to see my children for 1 week. She requested some time and, after talking to her father and mother, she did not accept this proposal."

"I need my rights to see my children with the law." Yilmaz Bektas said.

This is a hard time for Ruffa. I think the father of her children has also the right to see them but they just have to make an agreement with it. God bless Ruffa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails