Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jewel Mische Reacts on Break-up Issue with Richard Gutierrez


It was reported last year that Jewel Mische and Richard Gutierrez broke up but they were back on each others arms. Lately, there's a rumor again that the two broke up. When asked by reporters, Jewel Mische reacted, "Nagbreak? Talagang nagbreak?"

But when scrutinized regarding her relationship with Richard Gutierrez, she evaded answering the question saying, "Alam n'yo po, for the past three years, I've been silent. I kept silent about Richard. And it will remain the same right now, I'll be quiet."

Jewel continued, "I don't find any good reason to talk about us right now.

"Whatever happens, whatever is happening, Richard won't do anything without my approval, without settling things with me, without talking with me.

"He won't do that. He won't be that rude to do that to me". To end the scrutiny regarding her relationship with Richard, Jewel said, "My lovelife is alive".

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails